Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year 2010!!


May 2010 put a smile on every Akita's face like the one above!!
May 2010 be a wonderful new year for everyone that owns & loves Akitas!!
May every Akita needing a home in 2010 find their way safely to a rescue to be matched up with the right forever home!
May every person that has helped our breed in any way find 2010 to be a properous & healthy new year!
And to all my ARWNY family of friends & volunteers -- May 2010 be the most blessed & happiest of new years for all of you!!

I am already truly blessed to have you all in my life!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy,

    Happy new year from a fan in Michigan!

    Do you have an e-mail address, if I wanted to reach you to ask some Akita health advice? (That is, if you have time for such a query!) It has to do with how old is too old for semi-elective surgery. I'd appreciate your wisdom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure -- email me anytime at kdewees@hotmail.com or kathydewees@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete